On May 28, 1950,
ground was broken for St. Camillus Parish School. Within a few months
the actual work of construction began and the school was ready for occupancy
September 10, 1951.
To provide a quality, value-based education that stresses
Catholic values in a loving, supportive and disciplined environment, an
environment which celebrates the universality of the church as a whole and
the cultural diversity of St. Camillus School in particular.
Responsibility for the students' academic, spiritual,
physical, cultural and social growth is viewed as a shared process involving
the cooperation and commitment of the child, the teachers and the parents.
St. Camillus School received the Certificate of
Accreditation from the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools -
Commission on Elementary Schools - in October 1991. The school has
recently gone through the reaccreditation process.